King Air Toilet Seat
Part Number: 32-0328K-1
AvFab’s STC approved Beechcraft King Air 200 & 300 series Toilet Seat includes Toilet Cabinet, Installation Kit, and Flushing Unit. Seat can be occupied for take-off and landing. Toilet is located in the aft baggage area, on the aft side of the entrance door.
- King Air: 200, 200CT, B200C, B200GT, B200, B300, B300C
Includes Toilet Cabinet, Installation Kit (all fittings, hardware, brackets, life vest, overhead light, overhead vent, oxygen drop down), flushing unit, complete restraint system, comprehensive installation instructions and STC.
Finish of the cabinet and upholstery
Mounts to existing floor board with components from included installation kit. Normally 60-70 hours based on the experience of the technician.
FAA STC & PMA, eliminating the need for field approval.
- Canada M5010-38-SA02468LA
- China VSTC0905 B300, B300C only
- EASA 10048912-Above aircraft plus 200T, B200C, B200CGT, B300, B300C
- India 07-1107-RD (Vol III) B200GT only
- India 07-1107-RD (Vol IV) B200 only
- Thailand AIR/126STC(ENG/TC(S)002)
Typically shipped within 2 weeks after receipt of order. Shipping weight and dimensions are 70 lbs., 27×26×25.
Please Call For Quote.